Plantronics began as a company that designed and manufactured headsets for aviation and has developed its line of high quality headsets from there. Plantronics recognizes that business professionals are increasingly working off-site and telephone calls are still the number one most effective means of business communication so it has designed its products for maximum comfort, wearability, and sound quality. Not sure what product is right for you? Below are some of our more popular models.
Superior Call Management
Plantronics legendary CS family is setting a new wireless standard for desk phone communication with the CS500™ Series. Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls. The stylish charging base is included, and includes an adaptive power system that automatically shifts to low power when the headset is close to the base, extending the battery life.
- Experience one-touch calling; you can answer, end, mute and more with just the touch of a button
- Manage calls from up to 350 feet from the charging base with theCS540.
- This system enables you to conference in up to three additional headsets, making conference calls and collaboration a breeze.
- With up to 7 hours of talk time, you won't be tied to your desk or worry about dropping the connection.
Unifying PC and Mobile Communications
Designed for busy in-office professionals, this headset system lets you easily switch between calls on your mobile phone and those received through your PC. Wideband technology sharpens PC audio and delivers rich, natural-sounding voice transmissions, while the noise-canceling microphone optimize communications in bustling office environments.
- Up to 6 hours of talk time and 60 hours standby
- Manage calls from up to 210 feet away from your desk
- Seamlessly answer, end or mute calls with the touch of a button
- Integrates seamlessly with Nuance Speech Recognition software