Philips SpeechAir Wholesale
Increase Your Efficiency with Philips Dictation
The integrated recorder app comes with professional dictation features such as editing modes, priority, enhanced data and dictation lists as well as sending options. Users have the option to send dictations to a network folder through SpeechAir devices or have the recording mailed to a specific person.
The Dictation Mode enables people to use their device for dictation only. Functions and keys irrelevant for dictating are disabled, allowing users to focus on the task at hand. SpeechAir fits perfectly into any daily workflow. The shockproof Gorilla® Glass and antimicrobial surface make the device perfectly suited for any environment.
How Does SpeechLive Work?
It's as easy as speak, send, done.
Easy to use, SpeechLive can be incorporated into any work environment, for any client. The user simply needs to record their notes from the office or on the road and securely send it off for transcription. They can send your recordings to an assistant or use the Philips SpeechLive transcription service, where trained professionals will quickly type up the documents. Your clients that already utilize Dragon® Speech Recognition can also have their files imported for almost instant transcription results.
SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY
- Three microphones offer ultimate sound quality in any situation
- 360° microphone is ideal for recording meetings
- Ergonomic and wear-free slide switch allows for single-handed operation
- Antimicrobial and shockproof housing protect the device
ENHANCE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
- Always stay connected with built-in Wi-Fi
- Camera and barcode scanner make attaching photos to recordings a snap
- Included docking station automatically transfers recordings to a computer and quickly recharges the device
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
- File encryption and device PIN lock for high data security
- Features like the camera can be locked and Wi-Fi networks restricted for employees as needed
- Philips Remote Device Management software allows IT administrators to manage, configure, and update software
- Ergonomic and wear-free slide switch for comfortable extended use
- Three professional microphones deliver ultimate sound quality in any recording situation
- Send and receive files by Wi-Fi, LAN, USB, and Bluetooth
- Protect your files with a PIN lock and up to triple file encryption
- Special housing and glass protects your device from germs & damage
- Take supporting photos or scan barcodes using the integrated camera
Philips Has the Dictation Solutions to Fit Any Industry
The SpeechAir smart voice recorder saves time, allowing physicians to focus on helping their patients. SpeechAir fits perfectly into medical daily workflow. Recordings can easily be allocated to the correct patient by connecting directly to the hospital information system (HIS).
The directional microphone is perfect for noisy environments, such as when dictating on a train or in a shared office. It filters out background noise and records your voice perfectly for excellent playback as well as speech recognition results. For meetings and events, the 360º microphone is ideal.
Safeguarding confidential client information is paramount. This is why SpeechAir recordings are encrypted in real time using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit. The AES has been approved for the most highly classified government information. A PIN code protects the device itself against unauthorized use.
eDist Business Voice Solutions Has the Solutions and Expertise Needed to Succeed in Professional Dictation
The marketing and technical support, combined with nationwide distribution, automated order entry and shipping, and 24/7 access to live inventory counts make doing business efficient and profitable for eDist dealers.
When you partner with eDist Business, you can expect receive the following:
When you purchase Philips Professional dictation products through eDist Business, you receive the choice of free marketing collateral to solidify your company's vision for sales success.
eDist's Certified eSupport services include options for support such as live chats, request for a callback, direct contact information, and ticket submittal for technical support.