Philips Dictation Solutions for Business
Philips offers devices that help professionals become more efficient. Managers, CEO's, finance professionals, realtors, and insurance adjustors can benefit from including digital recording in their day-to-day workflow.
Philips dictation devices and workflow software help professionals become more efficient by reducing the time spent at a computer typing.
How Can Philips Help Your Professional Clients?
Help your clients in the financial sector decrease their administrative workload and save time and resources. Improve efficiency and document turnaround times from front office employees in financial institutions, all the way to middle and back office.
Adjustors often need to record statements from witnesses, policy holders, and injured parties while on the road. Sometimes, these inteveriews take place at an accident site, or investigators travel to homes, offices, or job sites. When back at home or the office, recorded statements need to be transcribed and put into forms, often by hand. With Philips dictation solutions, this process can be streamlined and simplified down to a minimum.
Agents are often very busy, spending their day traveling between properties and their office. When on site, agents often have to create property-for-sale descriptions and inventories for properties. Without digital dictation, these reports are usually noted down on paper and then typed up when back in the office.
Philips PocketMemo Voice Recorder
The Philips PocketMemo offers superior recording on the go or in the office:
- The lightweight stainless steel design makes it a durable, robust solution for long-term use in harsh outdoor environments.
- The 3D Mic system offers 360° sound pickup, which is ideal for recording multiple sound sources like in meetings, as well as a unidirectional microphone that's optimized for voice recording.
- Remote management support is available through the Philips SpeechExec Device Manager, saving valuable time and resources on IT administrators.
The Philips SpeechAir offers the highest security measures for recording on the road:
- Wi-Fi enabled, so busy professionals can save time by transferring finished recordings wirelessly.
- Security is key: this is why the SpeechAir recordings are encrypted in real time using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit. The AES has been approved for the most highly classified government information.
Philips SpeechMike Premium Air
SMP4000 & SMP4010
The Philips SpeechMike Premium Air offers the best microphone for speech recognition:
- The free-floating microphone guarantees that almost no background, air, or structure-borne noise is recorded.
- Seamlessly integrates with Nuance® Dragon® Speech Recognition, and even has a pre-installed Secure Dragon Mode.
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons protect against bacteria and viruses.
Bring the Best in Digital Dictation to Your Professional Client's Business
Become a certified Philips Reseller today.