Become a Philips Reseller
Why become a Philips Dictation reseller?
Voice processing technology is in high demand by professionals who work industries from the medical field to the courtroom. As a leading manufacturer in the industry, Philips is poised to meet that demand by offering voice processing solutions to fit any business need. These professionals demand technology that is both effective and saves time.
Philips' dictation technology is virtually error free allowing busy professionals to quickly and accurately dictate their notes and documents. Advances in compatibility with speech recognition software allow users to remain mobile, without the need to spend hours transcribing and typing their dictated notes.
Open the door to success by dealing in products professionals across the board both need and want. eDist, the leading Philips wholesale distributor, offers resellers access to the most sought after products including:
- Pocket Memo (DPM8000, DPM8100, and DPM8500)
- Speech Exec Pro Dictate (LFH4400)
- Speech Exec Pro Dictate for Speech Recognition (LFH4410)
- Speech Exec Pro Transcribe (LFH4500)
- Speech Exec Pro Transcribe for Speech Recognition (LFH4510)
- LFH7330 Speech Exec Enterprise modules (Statistics module LFH7370, workflow manager LFH7380, web director LFH7390, DPM connect LFH7420, pro to enterprise upgrade LFH7480, and mobile phone server LFH7450)
- SpeechMike models (SpeechMike Air LFH3000 and LFH3010, SpeechMike III LFH3200 and LFH3210, and SpeechMike Premium LFH3500, LFH3510, LFH3600, and LFH3610)
As a value added wholesale distributor, eDist also offers professional sales and marketing support to businesses that want to become a Philips resellers.
Start or grow your business with Philips products today by becoming a reseller with eDist.