Enterprise Speech Solutions
Deployment and Administration Made Easy
Companies large and small benefit from implementing enterprise speech solutions. Whether a company has 20 employees or thousands, there is an enterprise speech solution that can work for them — increasing workflow efficiency, overall employee satisfaction, and money-saving opportunities. In the last ten years, the number of licenses for speech-recognition software has grown to exceed 3.5 million and that number is expected to grow even more as government mandates require hospitals and government agencies to transition to digital documentation. VARs who can provide speech-recognition software licensing are at the forefront of enterprise speech solutions.
For VARs, the explosion of enrollment in enterprise speech solutions means an expansion of their customer base into high-volume markets, like hospitals, government agencies, insurance agencies, and law firms, which translates to bigger profits and a customer base who depends on their reseller to keep them up to date with the latest enterprise speech solutions. In order for VARs to fully serve their current and new customers, they need to be able to supply them with and support their enterprise speech solutions.
When your customers ask, “How will enterprise speech solutions work for us?”, as a reseller of the leading enterprise speech solutions from Philips, Olympus, Bighand, and Nuance thanks to your relationship with eDist Business, you can give them the following reasons:
- Enterprise solutions allow all employees to work from a central server, which makes deployment, maintenance, and trouble-shooting simple
- Enterprise solutions save money in the long run. While initially they may be a bit more costly to implement, enterprise speech solutions save money by giving companies greater control over workflows and increasing efficiency overall. Plus, when working from a central server, it is easier for IT techs and administrative staff to maintain the system and companies experience fewer issues with the software compared to installation on individual PCs
- Enterprise solutions ensure the software is always up to date with the latest upgrades and updates, automatically sent by the software manufacturer
- Enterprise solutions give administrative staff greater control over workflows and authorization levels in addition to providing information about individual user interaction and usage
Enterprise Speech Solutions Are Central to Any Large Business
As a reseller of enterprise speech solutions, it pays to be able to offer your customers the best enterprise speech solutions available today, along with a range of products, like dictation devices, so you can tailor their experience with you and directly suit their companies' individual needs.
Here are just a few of the features of these revolutionary speech recognition solutions:
Phillips Speech Processing — SpeechExec Enterprise 4.1
- Law firms, hospitals, and other high-volume dictation businesses using this software have reported increased productivity, increased overall employee satisfaction, and increased overall efficiency since workflows can be customized, monitored, and distributed more easily from a centralized server
- Active Directory synchronization gives administrators the power to manage individual users, create user groups, and manage authorization levels for managers and department heads, giving them access to workflow information and user information reports
- Dictation management is easy and users are given the choice to transcribe their information via speech-recognition software, like Dragon® NaturallySpeaking Legal or Professional, or an administrative assistant or transcription service
- Transcription errors are reduced or even eliminated because the software highlights each word of the transcribed text during playback so editing is simple and streamlined
- Companies have choices regarding system settings, which allows them to use the software from a Terminal Server, Citrix, or an in-house server
Olympus Enterprise Speech Solutions
- The Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) allows for easy dictation management as it allows users to download, share, and manage dictation files through local networks with 256-bit file encryption and password-protected files. The AS56 ODMS Administrator CD gives users access to the Workgroup Mode, which allows larger groups of users, each with an individual license number, to take advantage of this dictation management software
- Olympus has partnered with BigHand® to provide the most widely used speech-recognition solution for legal professionals worldwide
Nuance Open Licensing University
- Nuance's Open Licensing University gives corporations, universities, and state and local government agencies the option to register a licensed download of their speech-recognition solutions, including Dragon NaturallySpeaking Legal and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional, which is a low-cost option for integrating this revolutionary software
- With Nuance's Open Licensing Program (OLP), users can take advantage of point-based volume purchasing discounts that are guaranteed for two years after the initial purchase. With every license users register, they are awarded more points and receive greater discounts on the speech-recognition solutions Nuance has to offer, like Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 and Dragon for Mac
- There are no contracts to sign and no purchase requirements after the initial purchase, plus users can use their discount on any Nuance product, so the OLP is flexible to suit the needs of any company
- Because users aren't purchasing a boxed product that has to be manufactured, packaged, stored, and shipped, the savings are directly passed on to the users and the software is available immediately upon download
eDist Business Helps Resellers Expand with Enterprise Speech Solutions
eDist Business, the leading worldwide wholesale distributor of enterprise speech solutions, has the products, services, and support VARs need to grow their customer base and expand their business exponentially. Partnering with eDist Business gives VARs access to enterprise speech solutions from Phillips, Olympus, BigHand, and Nuance. eDist Business offers resellers value-added services that their competitors don't, such as the best wholesale pricing, ongoing technical and customer support for both resellers and their customers, training and certification opportunities, logistical support, and marketing services. eDist Business is a trusted name in speech-recognition solutions for general, vertical, and niche markets and they realize that when their dedicated resellers profit, everyone profits so they strive to provide the best and most widely-varied speech-recognition products, support, and services.