Cloud Speech Solutions
Sky High Profits
The Cloud is the future of software and sky-high profits for resellers of speech-recognition solutions, like Olympus and Philips. The Cloud makes it easy for users to access their information from anywhere, anytime, and from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. With no in-house server to deal with and instant access to the latest upgrades and updates, your customers will love Cloud-based software over traditional software options. For a monthly fee, your customers can easily store and access tremendous amounts of data that is stored safely and securely.
For VARs, that monthly fee turns into a regular revenue stream, which spells out higher profits in the end. In fact, by 2016, Cloud-based software is expected to realize profits of over $100 billion dollars and increase exponentially in just a few short years. Cloud-based software, or SaaS (Software as a Service), is finding its way into every industry, including medical, legal, insurance, finance, retail, and many other verticals that mean resellers have great potential for expansion.
Cloud-based Speech-Recognition Solutions Are Here
eDist Business has the latest and best Cloud-based speech-recognition software solutions, offered to their VARs at the lowest wholesale pricing, for any size business.
Olympus Dictation App
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, the Olympus Dictation App allows users to create voice recordings from anywhere and send them securely back to their Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS)
- Streamline workflows on the go as this app can help users directly route their voice recordings to transcriptionists, speech-recognition software, or into a secure archive
Philips Speech Processing
- Create and send double-encrypted dictations from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day, to a secure SpeechDrive in the Cloud that always has the latest updated version of the software
- Easy web-based installation and seamless integration with all Philips dictation devices, including the Pocket Memos, SpeechMikes, and SpeechExec dictation recorders for all smartphones, and Philips SpeechExec software makes implementation easy
- Different subscription options that allow users to choose commitment periods and upgrade the number of users to accommodate up to 25 users are available
Philips SpeechExec Mobile
- SpeechExec Dictation Hub service puts speech-recognition in the palm of your hand, turning any smartphone into a dictation device that connects to a pre-determined email address for transcription
- This low cost license for this app saves money and time, especially when compared to the cost of in-house server installation, support, and maintenance. The app works seamlessly with Philips SpeechExec software, making integration a breeze
With tiered levels of technical support, Certified eSupport has a plan to suit all of your customers' technical support needs. Resellers with eDist Business have access to the knowledgebase of Certified eSupport, which includes trainings, videos, guides, webinars, and more about Dragon, Philips, Olympus, and other speech-recognition software and dictation hardware providers. Resellers can offer their customers Certified eSupport and know that their customers are getting expert answers and technical support, any time, day or night.
Take your profits soaring with eDist
eDist Business, the leading wholesale distributor worldwide of Cloud-based speech-recognition software, offers its resellers training, technical and customer support, and other value-added services to enable resellers to expand their product line to include this incredible new and growing software platform. Partnering with eDist Business means that resellers have access to the lowest wholesale pricing on Cloud-based software and the product training and support to help their customers implement it with ease.